- Welcome Naturally Fit: Foundations - Take the 21-day Challenge!
- A message from your instructor
- Daily Movement: Tucked Rocking
- [VIDEO] Tucked Rocking
- Daily Movement: Figure Four Rock Up
- [VIDEO] Figure Four Rock Up
- Daily Movement: Side Bent Sit Hip Switches
- [VIDEO] Side Bent Sit Hip Switches
- Foundations Workout #1
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #1 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #1
- Daily Movement: Rock Up to Foot Hand Crawl
- [VIDEO] Rock Up to Foot Hand Crawl
- Daily Movement: Crawl Pass Under Transition
- [VIDEO] Crawl Pass Under Transition
- Daily Movement: Long Rolls
- [VIDEO] Long Rolls
- Foundations Workout #2
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #2 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #2
- Daily Movement: Foot Hand Crawl Get Up
- [VIDEO] Foot Hand Crawl Get Up
- Daily Movement: Squat Shifting & Walking
- [VIDEO] Squat Shifting & Walking
- Daily Movement: Tripod Get Up / Down
- [VIDEO] Tripod Get Up / Down
- Foundations Workout #3
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #3 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #3
- Daily Movement: Single Leg Balancing
- [VIDEO] Single Leg Balance to Split Squat
- Daily Movement: Cross Sit Get Up
- [VIDEO] Cross Sit Get Up
- Daily Movement: Knee Hand Hip Roll
- [VIDEO] Knee Hand Hip Roll
- Foundations Workout #4
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #4 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #4
- Daily Movement: Inverted Crawl
- [VIDEO] Inverted Crawl
- Daily Movement: Crawl Roll Over Transition
- [VIDEO] Crawl Roll Over Transition
- Daily Movement: Kneeling Get Up
- [VIDEO] Kneeling Get Up
- Foundations Workout #5
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #5
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #5
- Daily Movement: Lateral Shuffle Crawl
- [VIDEO] Lateral Shuffle Crawl
- Daily Movement: Rolling Squat Get Up / Down
- [VIDEO] Rolling Squat Get Up
- Daily Movement: Active Hanging
- [VIDEO] Active Hanging
- Foundations Workout #6
- [VIDEO] Foundations Workout #6 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #6
- Daily Movement: Jumping Technique
- [VIDEO] Jumping Technique
- Daily Movement: Sprawling
- [VIDEO] Sprawling
- Daily Movement: Back & Forward Rolls
- [VIDEO] Back & Forward Rolls
- Foundations Workout #7
- Foundations Workout #7 Overview
- [PDF] Foundations Workout #7
- Congratulations on completing the course!
- Resources & Next Steps
Can I follow this program at home?
Yes! This program emphasizing "everyday movements" and minimal-equipment workouts. No gym necessary, you can practice these movements and go through the workouts anywhere.
What equipment will I need?
All you'll need to complete the daily movements is some comfortable open floor space. For the workouts, you'll need a mat, a thin resistance band (1/8" or 1/4"), and a pair of yoga blocks.
Is this course recommended for beginners?
Absolutely! This is course is designed with beginners in mind! We're going to start building better movement from the ground up. No previous experience necessary. All the movements and workouts are accessible to beginners and scalable to different ability levels.
How is the program organized?
Each day features a new Daily Movement video. Watch the video for coaching cues and complete the daily movement challenge. Every third day, you'll be given a 45-min workout that blends the daily movements with basic bodyweight strength and core work. Each workout comes with a video overview of all the moves and downloadable PDF.
What will I accomplish with this program?
With consistent training, you can expect to see improvements in your general mobility, joint stability, and functional core strength. After this program, you'll be well on your way to a building a sustainable & natural movement practice. This foundation will allow you to confidently pursue more advanced movement skills or support any other sport or physical activity.
I've heard of MovNat, how is this different?
I've been teaching the MovNat methodology as a Team Instructor since 2012. This course is inspired by MovNat and I strive to bring my unique approach and presentation to the subject matter. This is a great preparatory program for anyone looking to attend a MovNat event or certification
What is your refund policy?
Try out Naturally Fit Foundations. If you decide the course isn't right for you, contact me within 5 days of purchase for a full refund.